Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jack Time

Since the girls started back to school, Jack and I have had plenty of one-on-one time together. He can be so much fun, as long as I have lots of extra energy to spare! Some of his favorite things to do during the day include...


Baseball.
"Its my turn, then your turn, then my turn.
K mommy?"

Watching movies in forts left by his sisters.

TRAINS!



Play-Do

And of course my favorite time...

NAPTIME!

But not before a couple hours of play. Consequently trashing his room! I used to lie down with him until he fell asleep. It didn't take him long to realize that if I'm not there he can get up and play. So he now yells at me to "You Go Away!" as soon as I tuck him in.

Oh, and this is how he leaves the house every day now.
I understand the sword, but I don't know what the headband is supposed to be!?


Anyway you look at it, he is one cute little devil!

2 comments:

brianne said...

How do you not understand the headband! It completes the outfit, Alisa! He is such a darling little rascal.

Judy said...

Isn't he a Ninja??? He's pretty hard to resist!