Monday, September 28, 2009

Student of the Month

We are so proud of Dakota. Every year since Kindergarten she has been chosen Student of the Month in either August or September. It doesn't take long for her teachers to see what a special and sweet girl she is!
I love to go have breakfast with my kids at school! It was spirit week and Friday happened to be crazy hat day, so Dakota wore the cowboy hat that Papa C. gave her. Isn't she cute?!If there's one thing that Dakota absolutely hates, its being in front of a big crowd. You can clearly see it on her face!
Her class was chosen to sing the National Anthem for the rally. While we were having breakfast her teacher came in to tell her to meet them on stage, and that they had saved her a seat in the front row. She was not thrilled.

4 comments:

brianne said...

I can't believe how old she is. She looks like a pre-teen! Stop that. I love it but I hate it. Anyway, more importantly, she looks so freakin cute, and I am such a proud aunt right now. Make sure you let her know that.

Judy said...

Congratulations to Dakota!!! What an honor to be chosen so early in the school year. Give her a big hug from me, and tell her that anyone as cute as she is shouldn't mind being in front of people!

Anonymous said...

Koty, you rock!!! How could any teacher not fall in love with you the moment she meets you?!

Megan said...

So true! It does not take long to realize how special she is! I love it and what a cute girl!! Ditto what Mom said!!