Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Stars


Jack wore himself out, and because he had no nap this particular day, he completely crashed in Dave's arms. He slept on the ground for over an hour while children ran at full speed around his head and soccer balls flew past him, missing his nose by inches. Its so rare that I actually get to watch Dakota and Rian, so I took my chances. It was a beautiful thing!

Rian has finally come out of her shell. She loves soccer and plays so hard. She has great coaches, Hugo and Bree, who she adores. She is still a little nervous, not sure about what, but gives it her all anyhow! She is definitely the cutest little thing out there!

I can't say enough about Dakota. She continues to amaze me. If I can't have my girls in leotards and tutu's, this is how I want them! I am actually really looking forward to their future, and mine as well, as I get to watch and cheer them on!

4 comments:

Judy said...

That's so fun to see. Great action shots. I hate it that we can't come to see them.

brianne said...

Wow that is SO amazing. They are such little champions. I just can't believe how old they look...and how old they ARE, I guess. It is so cool how talented they are at such a young age.

Brett said...

We should have some fun cousin soccer games this Thanksgiving... assuming we can keep the ground free of snow.

Cameron Family said...

My kids would wish for the snow instead. They have yet to see it in person, and they don't let me forget it!