Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shout Out

Just want to direct everyone's attention to the Phoenix College stats to your left...

<<<------

I am so excited and proud of Dave and his team. They are currently undefeated, in first place and ranked 8th Nationally! They are playing beautiful soccer, it is absolutely amazing to watch. We have a tough away game against Pima on Saturday, but I have total confidence in them and I know they will go into the second half of the season with as much drive and passion as they have shown us so far.

GOOD LUCK, BEARS!!!

3 comments:

brianne said...

That is SO awesome! I am so happy for Dave and the team!

Anonymous said...

It really is so cool! They are on fire this year. Dave deserves the glory. I can't wait to get this baby out of me so I can come watch a game! Congratulations to PC soccer and their amazing coach!

Judy said...

This has been an exciting year for Phoenix College, and their AMAZING coach! Keep it up....