Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our little graduate...


We are so proud of Rian! She has come such a long way. The first couple of months in kindergarten were hard for her. She had her share of meltdowns, even being sent to the office once for screaming at the whole class to "be quiet so I can think!", and such a fear of being walked in on that she wouldn't use the bathroom. She quickly got over those issues and climbed her way to earning a spot as one of the top in the class. She is reading beautifully and knows many math problems. She even gave me a "test" the other night, which I got a "Z+" on (all of my answers were correct, but I wasn't supposed to circle them!). Great job Rian- we are proud of you!!!

Rian with her classmate and very best friend, Ava. Also with good friend Brady, and cousin Cameron.

7 comments:

brianne said...

oh my! How weird is it to see her in a cap and gown?! She is so cute. I am so proud of her!

Brett said...

Cap and gown... wow. Congrats Rian!

Katie said...

Rian is so cute. I want hair color like hers. Cute pictures in her cap and gown.

Judy said...

Rian just knows how to be the center of attention...just as she should be! A big month for graduations in our family...

Kari said...

How adorable ... way to go, Rian!!

Anonymous said...

She is the funniest kid! She just knows what she wants and how to get it. I love her so much.

Blog Guru said...

Congratulations Rian!