Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday, Dakota!













That's right, she's 8! I can't believe it. The poor thing was as sick as a dog most of last week and still on her birthday. She managed to enjoy herself for the most part despite fighting off a fever and yucky cough. She had her favorite breakfast (French Toast) and opened her gifts from mom and dad. She then went on a special shopping trip with grandma and for the most part, enjoyed Cameron's birthday party, but came home in tears (sorry, Jacy!). Her baptism is going to be this Saturday, March 1st @ 10am- and of course we would love all of our family and friends to be there!

4 comments:

Judy said...

What a sweet girl...I can't believe she's 8 already. We're so excited for her Baptism...thank goodness she's well finally. We had so much fun together Saturday, and she kept insisting she felt fine..."hack, hack...really grandma...I'm fine...hack, hack".

brianne said...

Why tears? What happened! Sick I cannot believe she is 8. I'm so old.

Kari said...

So sad we missed her baptism ... we had company in town the last two weeks!! Now she gets to go to Activity Days with Brinley :) You're sure doing a good job with her!! And congrats on your new calling again - I was relieved when I heard they called you cuz I know you'll do a great job!! P.S. Do you care if I link you to my blog?

Cameron Family said...

Of course... I'm gonna put you on mine. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll do my best not to screw up everything you've done!