Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fishing

Jack loves to turn his tubs into adventures. Today he decided he would go fishing! He and Rian took the magnets off the refridgerator, tied them to a string and then tied the string to Jack's wooden stick. This created the perfect fishing pole for catching tub toy fishies!

If you're wondering why the ladder is there...Jack brought it out from my closet during tub time and tried to dive off of it into the tub! He was not happy when I put a stop to that. I honestly don't know how we have made it 3 1/2 yrs without a trip to the ER with this kid! Knock on wood!

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a creative mind!

brianne said...

I STILL like to turn my tub times into an adventure. Great minds think alike.

Brett said...

Just wait... Trevor stayed away from the ER until last summer when he decided to arrange for two emergency visits.

And in case you are wondering, each of those visits ran around $500.