Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Friday-coloring eggs with cousins...




Saturday-all dressed up...

Egg Hunt...







*I love this picture of Rian because it has a cute story behind it. There were several "Golden Eggs" hidden with money in them that each of the older kids found except for Dakota. She was upset but got over it pretty quickly. Rian told me she wanted to give her golden egg to Dakota but didn't want Dakota to know it was her. So she hid behind the tree until Dakota left her basket so she could sneak it in without her knowing. I thought that was a sweet, selfless act on Rian's part, and I love that she wanted to remain anonymous!

2 comments:

Judy said...

What a fun day...and what a sweet girl Rian is! They all look adorable.

brianne said...

SO fun! That is the sweetest story. Rian has got such a big heart. And I love that picture of those two little ruckus red-headed boys!!