Monday, September 22, 2008

Exactly HOW many kids do I have???

While quickly wiping down the kids bathroom today, I noticed something that got me thinking. Does anyone else have this problem???



That's 2 for Dakota, 3 for Rian, & 3 for Jack. And with that, you'd think my kids have perfect teeth. Well, think again. At least it looks like they have incredible hygeine! (And this doesn't even include the 2 they got today at the dentist!)

Speaking of the dentist... what a morning we had. I didn't even tell the girls we had a dentist appointment today until we were on our way there & they asked why they weren't taking the bus. While Dakota was getting her teeth cleaned (no cavities- YEA!!!) I had to chase Rian out through the lobby & to the parking lot. It took us about 10 minutes to get her to lie down & another 5 to get her hands away from her mouth! She refuses to take the x-rays so we don't know if she has more than the one cavity the dentist can see. Oh well, what can you do? Jacy says its payback for what I put my mom through at the dentist when I was a kid. But I don't remember her ever having to chase me out to the car!

10 comments:

Beckie said...

Poor girl! She's physically expressing what we ALL feel about the dentist!!

Brett said...

Regarding that cavity...

Two words: Sedation Dentistry.

Judy said...

Yeah...I wish Dr. Price would use that sedation on me!!! He never takes me seriously when I ask him. And you weren't bad at the dentist, Alisa...it was when you had to have a throat culture...it took the whole office staff to hold you down.

Megan said...

Run rian, run! I'm so glad I am an adult now and can make the irresponsible choice of not visiting the dentist...

Do they do sedation for cleaning? How young did you start? I will literally need to chain emma to the chair...

And mom, change dentists!!!

Cameron Family said...

I don't know if they sedate for cleanings, they may have to if Rian acts this bad next time! We did have Dakota sedated for her fillings when she was 5 and it was the best $200 we've ever spent. Emma has time, don't worry about it yet.

Yes mom, change dentists!!! Davis is the best!

Judy said...

I hope Bob Price never visits your blog!

Brett said...

That's the funniest comment on here Mom!

Maybe you should find a dentist in Bainbridge and start scheduling appointments for when you are up there. Then you can slowly decrease the number of times per year that you see Dr. Price.

Just make sure that the new dentist is not somebody in your ward.

brianne said...

I knew Rian and I were so much alike.This is just proof.

The Ridings said...

At least Rian is only 6! I still have to hold Brady down and he is almost 9!

Kari said...

Just quit taking them to the dentist and you won't have to worry about it :)