Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our 5th Grade Graduate!

I absolutely CANNOT believe our baby is moving on to 6th grade, which also means Junior High...ahhhh!!!! When I said to Dave "I don't know if I can handle her going to middle school", he said "But she can handle it". Very true. She has a great sense of who she is and is a sweet girl that will undoubtedly make good choices. Congrats, Dakota!




Best Friend, Willow



Good friends, McKenna & Jasmine



Dakota was fortunate to have Mr. Schooley for 3rd & 5th grade. She had a hard time saying goodbye to him, he was a wonderful teacher to her.





1 comment:

Judy said...

What a beautiful girl! I don't worry about her either...I just hate to have them grow up so fast...especially while we're gone! She's going to be such a great help for you with the baby.