Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Outings

~Bailey~
~Taylor~
~Emma~
~Payson & Jack~
~Rian~
~Dakota~
While Jacy recovered from the birth of baby Kendall, Megan and I had a full and fun week with the rest of the kiddos! Dakota and Rian are out of school on Fall Break this week, which proved to be a blessing. They were very helpful on all of our little outings and loved to each be put in charge of one of the little ones.

Monday was a beautiful day outside so we decided to head to the pond and feed the ducks. The kids had a blast and I considered it a complete success, mostly because no one fell in the water!

Tuesday Megan and I took on a bigger, and much scarier, task of taking all 7 kids to the mall. A quick side note for effect...kids are ages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 9! After some time in the play area we went to the food court for lunch. On our way out we took a detour to the pet store to play with the puppies. We almost made it out the mall doors with no incidents until Jack swung his arm through the air and knocked over a kiosk jewelery display. One of the glass necklaces broke and I had my first "YOUR KID BREAKS IT, YOU BUY IT" experience! Luckily for me, it cost only $5.99, and is the perfect addition to Dakota's box of collected treasures.

Today we let the kids play while Jacy was at Kendall's first check-up and then decided to take a trip to Cabela's. Mine and Jacy's kids love that place, and Megan's girls have never been. It was really alot of fun, and the kids were all on their best behavior. Jack even managed to make it through the store without breaking anything! Afterwards we had to say goodbye to Megan, Emma and Taylor which is always hard. We wish they lived near us also!

Its been a busy few days, and although I am exhausted, I am looking forward to doing more fun things with my kids before they head back to school next week.

4 comments:

brianne said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I was there! Those are such beautiful pictures of all the kids. Thank you SO much for posting them. I love seeing pictures of my babies.

Ps. I hope it wasn't a large display that Jack knocked over. At least it was jewelry and not crystal vases or something.

Judy said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! I really have cute grandchildren. You and Megan have really had a busy week...I wish I was there too!

Brett said...

Nothing good can EVER come from a trip to the mall. Nothing.

Megan said...

I just laughed reading through that. It was awesome. GOod times, good memories. And some great pictures. Thanks for hanging out with me!!