Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dakota!

I can't believe my baby is 9! It really is just crazy. She has definitely blessed our lives for the past nine years. She has been an angel since the day she was born. I have always said how lucky we were to get her for our first child. An easy baby, happy toddler, and all-around amazing little girl!

On Saturday, she decided she was feeling just good enough to go ahead with her party. She invited five friends to go see Coraline in 3D. It was a cute movie, with amazing special effects. But, the girls would also admit it was a little scary and kind of weird in certain parts :)

After the movie, we came home for cake and gifts. A special thanks to all her friends that were able to come and celebrate with her!



After the party, we went to the park to meet grandma and papa Ogden and the Shepherds to celebrate Dakota and Cameron's birthdays with the family. We had cupcakes, more gifts, beautiful weather, and lots of love!



Today, I took cupcakes to school, Dakota got to chose her favorite dinner (Chicken Alfredo) and open her presents from us.



Happy Birthday, my sweet girl. We love you!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

No way! I don't believe she is 9 years now. Nope.
She just left my preschool last year right?
Happy Birthday Dakota!!!

Judy said...

We do love our Koty...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Brett said...

Happy Birthday Koty!

from Kim, Cole, Trevor, Brett, & Lexi

brianne said...

What a beautiful little girl. I remember when she was just a little baby and she was climbing on EVERYTHING! I hate how old they are all getting. *Sob*

Kari said...

She is such a beauty!!! Glad to know you are all on the mend ... being sick SUCKS!!!!

Megan said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Koty! I can't believe you are 9 either!! You are such a beautiful girl, inside and out! We all love and adore you! Can't wait to see you in a few days! Lets go out for ice cream!!