Thursday, August 21, 2008

Once Again...

It's been a while since Rian's last hate note. However, tonight she was sent to bed early for misbehaving today. She begged and pleaded but I stood my ground. While she was in bed, she wrote me this note...

"Mom I will never speek too you ugen I will gest (just) writ on papr so I can tok too you. Nabee (maybe)."

I love these notes, they go straight into her "memories box" in my closet! Ironically, this comes just one week after receiving a wonderful message from her school teacher. Ms. Neal called to tell us what a wonderful, bright, helpful and great kid Rian is. I wonder if she has another student named Rian?

6 comments:

Kari said...

Hilarious!! I'll have to make copies of the notes to the dentist that the girls wrote so you can treasure those, too :) *LOVE* your new look ... aren't you quite the blogger?!

The Ridings said...

I love Rian!!! She is such a spunky little thing!

brianne said...

Whenever the parents would make me mad, I would sit in my room, thinking they knew how mad I was, and that they were miserable at the thought of making me unhappy. When I would finally come out, I just assumed they would shower me with apologies...turned out they didn't even know I was mad in the first place. That's frustrating. I was never smart enough to do the note thing.

Judy said...

Sorry Bree...that's the curse of being #6...first of all, things were always so chaotic I probably didn't notice you were gone, and second, my memory had started to go, so if I noticed you were gone, I'd forgotten the disagreement. It worked to your advantage when we forgot we were mad at YOU though

I love Rian...she is such a character. Has she spoken to you yet, or is she sticking to her plan?

Cameron Family said...

Yeah, she was speaking to me about 3 minutes later!

She told me she hated me at church (yes, church!) yesterday, and when we got home I asked her if she loved me again. She said, "Yes, you know I don't really mean that when I say it. You just make me say it cause you make me mad!"

Katie said...

That is so funny. Hey at least she can express herself- my daughter keeps it all in. How cute!