Monday, December 10, 2007

Our kids are going to be famous!!!

I was trying to take a quick nap yesterday while Jack was asleep but was interrupted by a very excited Rian. She and Dakota had been playing in the backyard when they discovered something special (or so she thought). So she came running upstairs, took a deep breathe and said "Mom, I think me and Dakota are going to be famous!" I asked why and she replied "We were digging in the yard and we found dinosaur bones!" She then pointed out my window and told me I had to come look, it was "so very interesting!" I never did look and she later forgot about it altogether. Maybe I should go check it out. We might just have a future paleontologist in our midst!

3 comments:

brianne said...

Alisa! You didn't check it out? What if there is a corpse in your backyard and your children are playing with it because they think it is dinosaur bones. You need to pay attention to these things!

Judy said...

I agree with Bree...I can't believe you ignored such a monumental find!!!

Cameron Family said...

I DID LOOK! There is nothing there, at least that I could see. No corpse, no dinosaur bones, just Dave's race track with a few holes in it!!!