Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let the BLOGGIN' begin!

Okay, so most of my siblings have been on my case about getting my blog up. And as I am usually quite on top of projects like this one, life has just been a little too hectic. So bad, in fact, that my poor little near perfect second grader has already had 2 separate trips to lunch detention because her mama was too disorganized to make sure she did all her homework! My apologies, Dakota. With that said; my enrichment is complete, everyone is back at work -meaning less hours for me, we have gotten into a decent schedule, and most importantly I have mastered the art of sneaking up the stairs without Jack spotting me, therefore allowing me some quality time with my computer! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Brett said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Judy said...

Where's Todd???

brianne said...

That thing about Koty is the saddest thing ever! I didn't know they sent second graders to detention.